Teledex® M Series : More than just a Telephone
M Series hotel phones are available in analog, VoIP, corded and cordless configurations with USB charging ports on both the phone and RediDock remote handset kit that support guest smart device charging. Choose optional Bluetooth integration on analog corded models. Corded and cordless base models available with 0, 5 or 10 configurable guest service keys, and 0, 3, or 6 guest service keys on RediDock remote handset kits.
M Series is an integral component of a well-designed, contemporary guestroom that delivers an enhanced in-room telephone and media experience. Click here to view the product development video.
M Series Bluetooth analog corded hotel phones keep your guests connected to stream sound, place and receive calls over their own cell network, and charge phones and tablets via convenient built-in USB charging ports. Need a cordless handset in the room without the cost? The guest may pair to M Series Bluetooth and use their smart device as the remote cordless handset in the room!
M Series Standard phones are available in analog and VoIP, corded, and cordless configurations with built-in USB charging ports, OneTouch voice mail retrieval, matching MTrim trimline and RediDock remote handset kits, and a convenient, integrated paper faceplate platform.
- Single, two-line, corded, cordless, analog, VoIP configurations
- 5 or 10 programmable guest service keys
- Optional integrated LED Clock
- Built-in USB smart device charging ports
- Patented OneTouch voice mail retrieval
- Integrated paper or silk-screen plastic faceplate
- Matching MTrim trimline and RediDock remote handset kits
- Optional Bluetooth pairing is available on analog corded models
- Enables guest smart devices to place and receive calls over the guest’s mobile network
- Stereo Bluetooth music streaming via guest smart device via built-in stereo sound system for music streaming and enhance speakerphone calls
- Pairing enables guests to use their smart device as the cordless handset in the room