Create unique customer experiences for your customers by exploring new possibilities and realizing the full potential of your contact center.
Services delivered by Tophill and our partners, help you create unique customer experiences. Our services help contact centers maximize customer collaboration, and accelerate technology innovations, to gain and sustain competitive advantage. This service helps you:
- Accelerate innovations into business transformation
- Enrich your customer interactions to capture competitive advantage
- Sustain advantage using an adaptable platform
- Remove artificial barriers between you and your customers
- Achieve self-sufficiency at your own pace
“Customers are inclined to go elsewhere if they don’t get it”
This service is composed of eight components:
- Project governance and management
- Network readiness assessment
- Operations support review
- Solution requirements validation
- Detailed design development
- Applications design and development
- Systems acceptance test plan development
- Performance acceptance test plan development
Project Governance and Management
Effective project management is essential to the day-to-day planning involved in developing a contact center. Our capabilities are based on an industry best practice governance model to manage deployment, identify primary key stakeholders, and assess your strategic and technology goals.
|– Conduct kickoff meeting, define project scope and work breakdown structure, identify risks, develop mitigation plans|
– Define a resource plan, project costs, and budget
– Develop a project schedule and finalize baseline project plan
– Maintain project plan, including management of risk and change.
|Detailed Contact Center deployment project plan|
Network Readiness Assessment
Planning and designing your Contact Center solution require a thorough evaluation of the network and communications infrastructure. The network readiness assessment analyzes the readiness of the existing network infrastructure and provides a detailed report with recommendations. Analysis is done by completion of network discovery and inventory, Network Design Analysis and Network Performance Baseline.
|– Validate readiness of existing network design, network infrastructure services, network capabilities, inventory, and environment to support the proposed contact center solution|
– Identify areas needing minor adjustments and determine critical areas requiring any upgrading
– Recommend approaches to help implement improvements
|– Network readiness assessment report|
– Site requirements specifications report
Operations Support Review
Assessing your business processes is an essential component in determining the ability to operate a new contact center solution. This operations support review analyzes the current state of the support infrastructure (including people, processes, and tools) relative to industry-leading processes, gauging readiness to support a Contact Center solution, then makes recommendations for improvement and develops a plan to implement recommendations.
|– Discovery of current infrastructure support processes and tools|
– Identify Unified Contact Center support requirements
– Development Unified Contact Center operations support review
|– Operations support review report|
– Remediation report
Solution Requirements Validation
Contact Center solution requirements validation process outlines an existing or proposed contact center network, voice applications, and voice and data network infrastructure and verifies the network’s ability to support the new solution. It validates deliverables including the high-level design, bill of materials, and customer requirements, and identifies feature and functionality issues, and it assesses risk a solution might present to the network traffic, databases, or other applications. If necessary, recommendations are provided to mitigate risk.
|– Validate business requirements, technology strategy development sessions, high-level design, bill of materials, and customer requirements|
– Conduct in-depth discovery sessions by collecting, verifying, and analyzing requirements for the network, voice applications, and other contact center features and functionality
– Document and validate business rules, existing contact center configuration, and feature/functionality issues.
– Review document, and validate contact center applications, including third-party applications
|Solutions requirements validation documents|
Detailed Design Development
Contact Center detailed design development provides a comprehensive, implementation-ready detailed design. The extensive, site-specific design considers call flow and scripting requirements and defines low-level activities (including design of contact center applications, voice and data network infrastructure, and database infrastructure). It provides plans for staging, migration, and implementation and establishes the steps necessary to achieve a successful controlled deployment.
|– Review documents in previous lifecycle phases, including the solution requirements validation functional requirements, high-level design, bill of materials, network readiness assessment, and operational readiness assessment|
– Conduct cross-functional interviews and workshops to gather information necessary to document functional requirements
– Develop low-level design for the Cisco Unified Contact Center solution, including infrastructure and applications
|– Contact Center detailed design|
– Contact Center staging plan
– Contact Center migration plan
– Contact Center solution implementation plan
Applications Design and Development
Contact Center applications design and development produce and document the call flows, scripts, and in-depth details of specified applications. The design can include computer telephony integration, interactive voice response, multimedia applications, Contact Center reports, and associated databases, as determined during the development of the detailed design.
|– Design and document required applications for the Contact Center solution|
– Document configuration, call flows, and scripting instructions required for any new or modified Contact Center customer applications, including interactive voice response applications, system integration, multimedia applications, and databases
|Application design incorporated into the low-level design of the Contact Center solution|
Systems Acceptance Test Plan Development
Systems acceptance test plan development creates a series of documented procedures with expected outcomes that validates the new solution against documented requirements. It includes developing and designing a test plan for the Contact Center system and its associated applications.
|– Collect and verify solution requirements and acceptance criteria|
– Develop the systems acceptance test plan
|System acceptance test plan|
Performance Acceptance Test Plan Development
Contact Center performance acceptance test plan development creates a test plan to simulate real-world traffic on the Contact Center solution. Activities include defining performance load test plan needed to measure end user’s experience when accessing applications for voice self-service, speech recognition, intelligent routing, agent desktop, and telephony. The test plan can be designed to focus on a single component, such as Customer Voice Portal, or can validate the entire customer and agent experience.
|– Collect and verify solution requirements and performance level criteria|
– Develop the performance acceptance test plan
|Performance acceptance test plan|
Why Tophill Services
Maximize your contact center customer interactions with services that accelerate your technology innovations and competitive advantage. Design an adaptable platform that engages your entire organization in quality customer support, removing artificial barriers between you and your customers. Tap into our expertise, based on proven methodologies, tools, and talent, to assure operational readiness from the onset, and enables you to achieve self-sufficiency at your own pace.